Sondra from "Happy Clean Living", gave me a kind award! Sondra is an amazing lady. Her blog is filled with recipes, ideas for primary teachers, food storage ideas, cleaning and organization tips and her family life! You should go visit her.
I'm supposed to tell 7 things about myself. Since I'm rather boring, you can go visit Sondra or Pioneer Woman during this post and come back for my next one.
1. I have an aversion to swearing. Don't like hearing it or using it. I prefer my vernacular to be more intelligent, such as, "poo knuckles!"
2. When I sleep, I have to have a fan blowing on me and a blanket or the sheet up over my ears! That may have come from having 8 different babies crying in the night and trying to muffle the sound so I could sleep!
3. In the past, whenever I'd have the day off of work, I'd clean the house or finish a project. Now, I blog! (What a waste)
4. I'm a more patient grandmother than I was a mother. Perhaps it has something to do with not having the grandkids 24/7 for 19 (or so) years!
5. I enjoy laughing. I don't laugh alot, it takes something really funny to get me to laugh. (And usually it's just funny to me) I smile a lot and if something's funny then I'll say, with a chuckle, "Oh, that's funny!" But a really good belly laugh is an anomaly.
6. I love freckles! My hubs has freckles and so do all my children. I think it makes people look more youthful and fun! However, when I was a child, we lived next door to a family whose kids had red hair and freckles and they were MEAN! I'll blog about that one day.
I'll not think of those rotten, evil kids when I think of freckles.
7. I have a sweet tooth! I keep blaming my weight gain on an inactive thyroid while I'm eating the 3rd sugar cookie! I think I'll go have it checked anyway, just in case!
If you're still with me, I thank you and wish I could tell you about all the hair-raising adventures I've had, the dresses I've designed, the famous people I've tutored and the royalty in my blood, but I'd be lying!
I'm supposed to pass this on to 7 people, but, I won't. I'd love to learn more about each of you, so I will pass this to everyone who wants to do it!
Thanks. Sondra, for thinking of me!
When we think of each other...
6 hours ago