CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 30, 2013

Everyone Loves Babies...Right?

Here it is, the end of 2013!  This year has gone by amazingly fast.  The only thing I'm going to do on this post is update the baby status. 



Moms are: Chelsey, Nicole, Candice.
Babies are in same order as Moms and as their birth.



We had three healthy babies born within a month.  

August 18th, Austyn Marie came in to the world.  She was 7 lbs 10 oz and 21 inches long.









September 5th, Frankie Mae was born.  She was 7 lbs 9 oz. and 20.5 inches long.







Because he's a gentlemen, Eli Heathcote let both girls arrive before he made his appearance on September 15th.  He was 10 lbs 13 oz and 22 inches long.









We are having one more baby in February.  Jeanette is having a boy!  That will be 10 girls and 8 boys all together.  



Here they are; typical, distracted, angels.  




I'm in Grandma Heaven! 

10 comments:

Heffalump said...

Congratulations! Babies are awesome!

Valerie said...

I might die from all the cuteness! Yay for babies!!!

Nancy Face said...

I'm so excited to see a post from you! I've missed you, my sweet friend!

The babies are all so precious!

Happy New Year!

Natalie A said...

Hi Yvonne,

I too loved seeing a post from you.

The babies are so adorable, delightful, cuddly, and so beautiful. I love them all.

Have a wonderful New Year.

Hugs.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Oh my heck!!!!! Stop with all the baby darlingness!!!!
Every. Single. Face! So precious and sweet.

You have been one busy grammie! way to go! And just when you think you have caught up and take a deep breath.....here they go again.
(don't let them see that I just wrote that...they will collectively throw tomatoes at me)

Patty Patterson said...

WoW! Little Eli really was a gentleman to wait until he passed the 10 lb mark to come into this world. By all means, let the ladies go first - no matter what! LOL He was born with manners. His Momma must have talked to him a lot while he was in the womb, and it appears he's retained every bit of it. LOL
And that's a lot of grand babies! They're all super cute, too! Enjoy your blessings!

Jenny Lynn said...

Awe, they are all so cute. You are truly in grammy Heaven. Plenty of grands to cuddle with. Hope they all live close by.

Happy New Year!

Mimi Sue said...

You guys have been busy! All of them are adorable! We have 2 due in January. One day apart. One in California and one in Utah. Both boys. Both mommies are our daughters. It's going to be interesting. Mimi

Valerie said...

They are so adorable! What a fun group of kids.

Kerin said...

Congrats to all!!
What a blessing to have so many new little babies to spoil.

I shouldn't be jealous.. but I am.
We have one son that is married... almost 3 years now, and we have yet to get a grand.

Maybe you could send me some of that water those mommies are drinking, and I could slip it to my D.I.L ***grin**!!

Blessing :)
Kerin