CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

We're the Same Age!

David turned 29 on March 20th! As you can see by these pictures, he's an adorable child, always busy, full of life and full of fun! (That's probably not the only thing he's full of)During high school David wrestled, drove cars, had lots of friends, made me laugh, made me cry, made me crazy! I don't know what life would have been like without him!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, David! I sure love you!

4 comments:

jill langston kaufusi said...

The blog is great! Keep it up. That bearded man is scaring me though.

Kazzy said...

I am so glad to see you blogging! I told you that you have so many good things to say. Loved the lemonade post too. You daredevil!

Joanie said...

Wow I am impressed this looks great!

Rachael said...

I love the pictures! Your blog looks great!