CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Living Dangerously

Yesterday was a beautiful spring day. I had the day off work so I was busy cleaning, running errands, cooking, etc. While delivering a visiting teaching paper to a woman, I was accosted by an adorable, brown-eyed, black haired, 9 year old girl who asked if I'd like to buy some lemonade. I walked to her lemonade stand and saw some cups sitting on the small table filled with an orange liquid. I asked her about the lemonade and she told me it wasn't really lemonade but more of a juice. As I gave her the money and chose my drink, wondering how long it had been sitting uncovered in the sun and imagining how it was prepared, I had second thoughts about drinking it. I drank it anyway. I got in my car, realizing that I may have just consumed a lethal dose of kid germs. I drove the rest of the way home without a seatbelt.

1 comment:

GT said...

This is a wonderful blog - I am glad that you are my sister.