CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Weary Traveler is HOME!!

Elder Langston left Johannesburg, South Africa on Thursday, at 1:00 p.m. and arrived in SLC at 9:30 p.m. on Friday!

With bleary eyes and mixed emotions, he greets each member of the family.





A (partial) group shot.

The guys!
(Jordan must have remembered what happens during photo shoots with his brothers)

Our two missionaries back together again!

Yes! He did return with Batman!

Elder Langston, Elder Merrill, Elder Brereton.
They stood together two years ago at this airport, wide-eyed and nervous for the unknown. They return; tired, wiser, stronger, and ready to take on the unknown!

Returned with Honor!
WELCOME HOME, JORDAN!

10 comments:

Yvonne said...

I LOVE WHEN MISSIONARIES COME HOME.

What an exciting time. I'm sure it was a great mission.

Valerie said...

What a marvelous week it has been for your family!
Welcome home, Jordan!!!

Kimmie said...

I bet your emotions have been on a roller coaster this past week! How exciting to have both of your missionaries home safe and sound.

I'm sure you have a VERY busy weekend with LOTS of friends and families and an open house and I hope everything goes great for you. I wish I lived closer and could help you out!!

Enjoy your last few days of summer vacation as it is coming to an end with school starting soon.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

CB said...

Welcome Home Elder Langston!! From the blog family!!!!

I bet the emotions are just sky high in your family!! 2 missionaries home at the same time - double the tears, double the happiness, double the laughter, double the hugs, double the blessings!! Wow you are so blessed!

Kazzy said...

Yay for the Langstons! What a huge week. :) See you soon.

Small House said...

YEA! Oh my, what a week of emotions!!! It must feel nice to have everyone "safely gathered in".

Enjoy your time with them. I'm sure they'll be on to the next thing soon enough.
Have a good day.
Sandra

Sondra said...

WOW! I agree... a huge week of emotions, fun and love! I can't even imagine having two missionaries out at the same time. But, it is such a joy to have them both return.... Welcome home!

Jill K said...

I too look weary. Get that ugly picture of me off of here!
I'm so happy the children are back.

Ann Marie said...

Wow! You had 2 out so close together! Double blessings!

I am jealous.. I want to go to Africa.. I hope to one day.
My poor husband.

Celebrate this weekend!
Everyone home now?? Or is there another one out? he-he

gigi said...

These pictures are just some kind of wonderful! Such happy faces and love for one another. Made my heart full.